Build a Better Block
For nominations to be properly submitted EVERY entry has to have each section filled out. Unfortunately submission for this form does not work in all browsers. If you are having any difficulties switch to Chrome Browser. Incomplete nomination forms will not be recorded. Please email Tracy at email@example.com or call the Association at 775-823-8800 if you have any questions.
- Project space should be located outside (not inside a building) in Washoe County or Fernley
- Project needs to be a "multi-functional" space for everyone in the community, including amenities for everyone (i.e. seating, paths, art work, etc.) all or most of the time
- Additional grant money maybe available for projects to fund the creation and building of NEW public spaces
- Project must be compliant with city permitting and zoning
- Projects must incorporate the Power of ten by offering at least 10 things to or reasons to be there such as sitting area to read/check email, history to experience, people to meet, area to play, people to watch, outdoors to enjoy, things to learn, etc.
Please be as detailed and complete as possible. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Thank you!