REALTORS® Build a Better Block
Please fill out the form below in its entirety to be considered for nomination. Incomplete nomination forms will NOT be accepted. If you have any questions, email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Association at 775-823-8800. All project submissions must be received by May 31, 2019.
- Project should be located outside (not inside a building) in Washoe County or Fernley
- Project must be a "multi-functional" space for everyone in the community, including amenities for everyone (i.e. seating, paths, art work, etc.)
- Project must be compliant with city permitting and zoning
- Project must incorporate the Power of Ten by offering at least 10 things to do or 10 reasons to be there (i.e. sitting area to read, history to experience, people to meet, area to play, people to watch, outdoors to enjoy, things to learn, etc.)
- Additional grant money may be available for projects to fund the creation and building of NEW public spaces